Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Maternal Child Nursing Care in Canada - E-Book by Lisa Keenan-Lindsay in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Maternal Child Nursing Care in Canada - E-Book by Lisa Keenan-Lindsay for free.
Featuring the most accurate, current, and clinically relevant information available, Maternal Child Nursing Care in Canada, 2nd Edition, combines essential maternity and pediatric nursing information in one text. The promotion of wellness and the care for women experiencing common health concerns throughout the lifespan, care in childbearing, as well as the health care of children and child development in the context of the family. Health problems including physiological dysfunctions and children with special needs and illnesses are also featured. This text provides a family-centred care approach that recognizes the importance of collaboration with families when providing care.
- Atraumatic Care boxes in the pediatric unit teach you how to provide competent and effective care to pediatric patients with the least amount of physical or psychological stress.
- Nursing Alerts point students to critical information that must be considered in providing care.
- Community Focus boxes emphasize community issues, supply resources and guidance, and illustrate nursing care in a variety of settings.
- Critical thinking case studies offer opportunities to test and develop analytical skills and apply knowledge in various settings.
- Emergency boxes guide you through step-by-step emergency procedures.
- Family-Centred Teaching boxes highlight the needs or concerns of families that you should consider to provide family-centred care.
- NEW! Content updates throughout the text give you the latest information on topics such as perinatal standards, mental health issues during pregnancy, developmental and neurological issues in pediatrics, new guidelines including SOGC, and CAPWHN,
- NEW! Increased coverage on health care in the LGBTQ community and First Nations, Metis, and Inuit population
- NEW! Medication Alerts stress medication safety concerns for better therapeutic management.
- NEW! Safety Alerts highlighted and integrated within the content draw attention to developing competencies related to safe nursing practice.