Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Textbook of Interdisciplinary Pediatric Palliative Care by Joanne Wolfe, MD, MPH in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Textbook of Interdisciplinary Pediatric Palliative Care by Joanne Wolfe, MD, MPH for free.
The Textbook of Interdisciplinary Pediatric Palliative Care, by Drs. Joanne Wolfe, Pamela Hinds, and Barbara Sourkes, aims to inform interdisciplinary teams about palliative care of children with life-threatening illness. It addresses critical domains such as language and communication, symptoms and quality of life, and the spectrum of life-threatening illnesses in great depth. This comprehensive product takes a first-of-its-kind team approach to the unique needs of critically ill children. It shows how a collaborative, interdisciplinary care strategy benefits patients and their families. If you deal with the complex care of critically ill children, this reference provides a uniquely integrated perspective on complete and effective care.
- Respect interdisciplinary perspectives, and provide the most comprehensive care.
- Use an integrated approach to address the physical, psychological, social, and spiritual needs of children and their families.
- Understand and heed your strengths and vulnerabilities in order to provide the best care for your patients.
- Recognize the necessity of linking hospital-based palliative care with community resources.
- Implement consistent terminology for use by the entire palliative care team.
- Access the full text online with regular updates and supplemental text and image resources.
Reflects the collaborative approach necessary to provide optimal care for children and their families