Do you know that you can save money by getting the book The Danish Way of Parenting by Jessica Joelle Alexander in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download The Danish Way of Parenting by Jessica Joelle Alexander for free.
'A shining alternative to high-stress modern parenting, and families from New Delhi to New York will shout with joy' Heather Shumaker, author of It's OK Not to Share and It's OK to Go Up the Slide
DISCOVER THE PARENTING SECRETS OF THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
What makes Denmark the happiest country in the world -- and how do Danish parents raise happy, confident, successful kids, year after year? This upbeat and practical guide reveals the six essential principles that have been working for parents in Denmark for decades:
- Play: essential for development and well-being
- Authenticity: fosters trust and an 'inner compass'
- Reframing: helps kids cope with setbacks and look on the bright side
- Empathy: allows us to act with kindness towards others
- No ultimatums: no power struggles or resentment
- Togetherness: a way to celebrate family time, on special occasions and every day
A revealing and fresh take on parenting advice, The Danish Way of Parenting will help parents from all walks of life raise the happiest, most well-adjusted kids in the world.