Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Marriages, Families, and Intimate Relationships by Brian K. Williams in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Marriages, Families, and Intimate Relationships by Brian K. Williams for free.
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
A student-centered and practical approach to learning
This book provides timely, practical, and high-interest information about marriages, families, and intimate relationships, in an engaging format that is easy to use and learn from.
Marriages, Families, & Intimate Relationships: A Practical Introduction discusses fundamental concepts and insights from across the social sciences. It also attempts to engage students with high- interest, useful information and to answer the questions that matter greatly to them.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning — MySocLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- I mprove Critical Thinking — Questions and self-assessment help students think critically about content, engage in class discussions, and make connections to their personal lives.
- Engage Students — Student-focused features and a visually appealing design keep students interested.
- Explore Theory — High-interest information combined with the most current research provides a sociological focus to the text.
- Support Instructors — MySocLab enables instructors to assess student progress and adapt course material to meet the specific needs of the class.
Note: MySocLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySocLab, please visit: