Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Pediatric Nursing by Mary E. Muscari in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Pediatric Nursing by Mary E. Muscari for free.Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Lippincott's Review Series: Pediatric Nursing, Fifth Edition
End the confusion: the answers to all your pediatric nursing questions are here--in the brand-new edition of Pediatric Nursing, 5th edition. This indispensable Lippincott Review Series text will fill you in, whether you are preparing for certification as a pediatric nurse, need backup support for your pediatric nursing class, or seek on-the-spot clinical answers. Covering everything you need to know in practical, easy-to-follow terms, this pediatric nursing review also offers more than 200 study questions with answers and explanations, to get you NCLEX or certification-ready and real-world confident.
Let this powerhouse review text prepare you for exam success and real-life know-how ...
- NEW: Chapter on psychiatric disorders
- NEW: BP charts; growth charts, pediatric procedures
- NEW content on:
o Genetics, Affordable Care Act, HIPAA
o Physical, psychosocial, psychosexual, and cognitive development
o Psychosocial aspects of chronic illness and disability
o Child and adolescent mental health dysfunction
o Fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base balance and imbalance
o Infectious process and immunizations
o Dysfunctions of the immune, respiratory, cardiovascular, GI, genitourinary, musculoskeletal, neurologic, endocrine, and hematologic systems
o Cancer in children
- Quick-glance clinical guide - Gives you on-the-spot answers for pediatric nursing questions
- Easy-use study guide - Gives you a stronger grip on your pediatric nursing course
- NCLEX practice questions, with answers and explanations, get you exam-ready:
o More than 200 end-of-chapter study questions
o Comprehensive end-of-book test
- Complete guide to child and adolescent developmental stages and how they affect nursing procedures
- Outline format offers easy-to-remember, quick-read content
- Essential for: Students in pediatric nursing courses; new nursing grads; NCLEX exam-takers; pediatric certification exam-takers