Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Consumer Behavior For Dummies by Laura Lake in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Consumer Behavior For Dummies by Laura Lake for free.
- Understand how consumers make purchase decisions
- Develop more effective marketing campaigns
- Speak directly to your customers' needs
- Gain customer loyalty in a competitive marketplace
Get into the minds of consumers and increase your revenue!
Want to better understand why consumers think and act the way they do? This practical guide gives you the tools to identify the influences that affect their purchasing behavior. It also shows you how to apply that knowledge as you develop a marketing strategy that speaks directly to their needs. You'll see how to capture their attention, motivate them to purchase your products and services, earn their loyalty, and much more.
- Why do they buy? — understand the decision-making process consumers go through when considering a purchase
- Apply behavior to marketing — learn the 4Ps of marketing and how consumer behavior plays a role in each
- Gain a deeper understanding of the individual consumer — gauge a consumer's motivation, emotions, perception, and attitude and use them to predict and change buying intentions
- Explore external influences on customers — from cultures to family life cycles to household structures and social groups, see how purchasing patterns are affected
- Craft your marketing strategy — use consumer knowledge to delve into market research, identify key segments, and launch into untapped markets
- Implement your plan — create powerful positioning strategies and reach customers where they're at with a message that motivates them
Open the book and find:
- Actionable, real-world insight and advice
- Tips to help you lead consumers from attention to action
- Research techniques and marketing tips
- How self-concepts and lifestyle change consumer behavior
- Methods for cultivating repeat business and loyalty
- Ways to protect against consumer misbehavior
- Advice on encouraging new product adoption
- Ten ways to enhance customer satisfaction